Gourmet Selection brings together, in a single location: manufacturers, producers and distributors of rare products, original products, regional fare, exotic or ethnic products, gift products, selective packaging, seasonal products, gourmet products… together with products displaying a certification, organic products, PDO/PGI products, labelled products, fair trade, sustainable development…
- Savoury groceries: condiments, spices, salt, pepper, vinegar, pasta, rice, crackers, chutney, mustard, oil, conserves…
- Sweet groceries: biscuits, chocolate, cakes and pastries, confectionery, honey, spreads, candied fruit, jam…
- Alcoholic drinks: beer, cider, wine, spirits, liqueurs.
- Delicatessen: foie gras, dips, prepared dishes, regional and ethnic specialities.
- Tableware and packaging: decoration, packaging, utensils, kitchen accessories, gift sets.
- Beverages: fruit juice, tea, coffee, herbal tea, water, cocoa.
- Meat products: cured meat, terrine, ham, pâté, meat.
- Seafood (fresh or canned): sardines, tuna, salmon, seaweed, caviar.
- Fruit, vegetables and flowers: edible flowers, mushrooms, truffles.
Added value from Gourmet Selection
- An annual show to meet the needs of fine food retailers for range rotation.
- A 2-day duration, both short and efficient, held on a Sunday and Monday to capture the most visits.
- The vitality of start-ups: 25% of exhibitors have been trading for less than 2 years.
- A top-end offer.
- A trend barometer for the fine food market.
- 30% of the offer concerning the bio market.
Visitors particularly appreciate the quality of exhibitors, the one of their products, as well as the great diversity of the offer*.
Visitors satisfaction 96 %
Intention to return 97 %
*Visitor survey Gourmet Selection 2019.
Visitors also come and visit to find some more information in addition to advises given during conferences, workshops and tastings.
Why register on the marketplace?
- Sellers rigorously selected to guarantee you a range of good quality products.
- 365 days/year access to thousands of products for immediate delivery or pre-order.
- The latest trends and innovations in the food market, to always be one step ahead.
- Secure transactions for all your exchanges with the sellers of the platform.
- Free access for buyers.
Who are the exhibitors ?
These firms SIGNED UP for the 2023 show
BOVETTI CHOCOLATS, LA TRUFFE DU VENTOUX, ARGAUD SARL, BISCUITERIE DE PROVENCE, ACETAIA GIUSTI, ERCUS SUCRE, LES JARDINS DE GAIA, NOVOBOX, LAGREZE FOIE GRAS, TERRE EXOTIQUE, CAFES HENRI, TERRE D’OC, GLOSEK GOURMET, ATELIER DU POISSONNIER, SUM, SILVAM, GIMBER, MOULIN DE LA VEYSSIÈRE, CIAO GUSTO, LE PARTI DU THE, PIERRE LEDENT, L'ATELIER DES LYS, LEONARD PARLI, FLAMIGNI SRL, TERR AMOKA, MON PARI GOURMAND, LE CLOS DE LAURE, LE CHOCOLAT DES FRANÇAIS, LA COMPAGNIE BRETONNE, CHOCOLAT DARDENNE, CLOVIS, LA COUR D'ORGERES, SARDIS, DISTILLERIE PAUL DEVOILLE - RENÉ DE MISCAULT, FRACCARO SRL, BALME, A L'OLIVIER, MONTMORILLON, LAGRANGE INFUSIONS THES CAFES, MAISON TOUSSAINT, KAVIARI, BACOMA CRÉATIONS, NOUGAT DIANE DE POYTIERS, MONBANA, LA BELGIQUE GOURMANDE, CONSERVERIE GONIDEC, LA BOITE EN FER, BIDAIAN, SECRETS DE FAMILLE, LA POINTE DE PENMARCH, PLANTIN, BARON & CHASSAING L'EPICERIE FINE, CONFISERIE ADAM, LES DELICES DE SAINT ORENS, ATELIER BERNARD MAROT, BISCOTTERIE LA CHANTERACOISE, MAISON BARTHOUIL, RAMAJO FOIE GRAS GERS, ARTZNER EDOUARD, FRANÇOIS DOUCET CONFISEUR, LEVONI S.P.A, CONSERVERIE DE ÎLE D'YEU, COMPAGNIE & CO, CASTAING FOIES GRAS, BISCUITERIE CHOCOLATIER MERCIER, LE COMPTOIR DE MESSENIE, MUROISE ET COMPAGNIE, ALZIARI, TERRES NORMANDES, CONSERVAS ORTIZ, MAISON PECOU, HASNAÂ CHOCOLATS GRANDS CRUS, SDP RUNGIS EPICERIE FINE, ATELIER D, OH GOURMAND, LES ABEILLES DE MALESCOT, CONSERVERIE SAINT CHRISTOPHE, MAISON GUINGUET, CHRISTINE LE TENNIER, DOLFIN, EVOOTRADE, CAVIAR STURIA, MILHE ET AVONS, MAXIM'S DE PARIS, SARAVANE, CONSERVERIE GROIX ET NATURE, BON VIVANT, CHOCOLAT MATHEZ, LA MAISON D'ARMORINE, LA PLANTATION