Gourmet Selection brings together, in a single location: manufacturers, producers and distributors of rare products, original products, regional fare, exotic or ethnic products, gift products, selective packaging, seasonal products, gourmet products… together with products displaying a certification, organic products, PDO/PGI products, labelled products, fair trade, sustainable development…
- Savoury groceries: condiments, spices, salt, pepper, vinegar, pasta, rice, crackers, chutney, mustard, oil, conserves…
- Sweet groceries: biscuits, chocolate, cakes and pastries, confectionery, honey, spreads, candied fruit, jam…
- Alcoholic drinks: beer, cider, wine, spirits, liqueurs.
- Delicatessen: foie gras, dips, prepared dishes, regional and ethnic specialities.
- Tableware and packaging: decoration, packaging, utensils, kitchen accessories, gift sets.
- Beverages: fruit juice, tea, coffee, herbal tea, water, cocoa.
- Meat products: cured meat, terrine, ham, pâté, meat.
- Seafood (fresh or canned): sardines, tuna, salmon, seaweed, caviar.
- Fruit, vegetables and flowers: edible flowers, mushrooms, truffles.
Added value from Gourmet Selection
- An annual show to meet the needs of fine food retailers for range rotation.
- A 2-day duration, both short and efficient, held on a Sunday and Monday to capture the most visits.
- The vitality of start-ups: 25% of exhibitors have been trading for less than 2 years.
- A top-end offer.
- A trend barometer for the fine food market.
- 30% of the offer concerning the bio market.
Visitors particularly appreciate the quality of exhibitors, the one of their products, as well as the great diversity of the offer*.
Visitors satisfaction 96 %
Intention to return 97 %
*Visitor survey Gourmet Selection 2019.
Visitors also come and visit to find some more information in addition to advises given during conferences, workshops and tastings.
Who are the exhibitors ?
These firms have ALREADY SIGNED UP for the 2020
A L'OLIVIER (France), MAX DAUMIN (France), AU TEMPS D'EUGENIE (France), LA PLANTATION EUROPE (Vietnam), JAMBON OLIVERAS (France), GULIUS (Espagne), CHOC AND CO (Belgique), DUNOON CERAMICS (Royaume-Uni), ACETAIA GIUSTI DAL 1605 (Italie), MAISON LUCAS (France), LES COMPTOIRS RICHARD (France), ALZIARI (France), BARTHOUIL SAS (France), MAISON BOUTARIN SAS AIL SHAKE (France), BOCALERIE DES GOURMETS (France), EMKI POP (France), DASI FRERES (France), EVOOTRADE (Espagne), etc.