Each exhibitor’s registration application is submitted to a Selection Committee. Prior to giving its final approval, the Committee ensures that the products suit the exhibition concept.
- Fruit juices, soft drinks, syrups, waters, teas, coffees, herbal teas, beers, ciders, etc.
- Salt, pepper
- Oil, vinegar
- Pasta, rice, truffles, etc.
- Foie gras
- Regional and ethnic specialties
- Cured meats
- Yoghurts, butter
- Tuna fish
- Cakes, desserts
- Jams, honey, spreads
- Crystallised fruit
WINE & SPIRITS
- Wines: still, sparkling, and sweet wines, champagne, etc.
- Spirits: cognac, Armagnac, liqueurs, rum, etc.
GIFTS AND FURNITURES
- Cooking utensils
- Wine, tea and coffee equipment
- Tableware, table fabrics
- Decorative items
- Cosmetics, scents, bathware
- Gift sets
TO GO FURTHER ...
90% of the exhibitors are French.
Among the exhibitors, some regions came to make people discover their culture and cuisine: la Champagne Ardennes, le Tarn, la Provence
In 2015, several countries have been represented: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and UK.