Who are the exhibitors ?

Applications to exhibit are submitted to the selection committee of the exhibition for relevance.

BEVERAGES

  • Fruit juices
  • Soft drinks
  • Syrup
  • Water
  • Tea
  • Coffee
  • Herbal tea
  • Beer
  • Cider...

GROCERY 

  • Condiments
  • Spices
  • Salt, pepper
  • Oil, vinegar
  • Pasta, rice, truffles, etc.

 PREPARED GOODS

  • Foie gras
  • Soups
  • Dips
  • Regional and ethnic specialties
  • Cured meats

DAIRY PRODUCTS

  • Milk
  • Cheese
  • Cream
  • Yoghurt, butter

SEAFOOD PRODUCTS

  • Salmon
  • Caviar
  • Seaweed
  • Tuna fish

CONFECTIONERY

  • Bakery
  • Chocolate
  • Cakes, dessert
  • Pastry
  • Sweets
  • Jam, honey, spreads
  • Crystallised fruit

WINE & SPIRITS 

  • Wines: still, sparkling, and sweet wines
  • Spirits: Cognac, Armagnac, liqueurs, rhum, etc.

GIFTS AND FURNITURES 

  • Cooking utensils
  • Wine, tea and coffee paraphernalia
  • Tableware, table fabrics
  • Decorative items
  • Books
  • Cosmetics, scents
  • Gift sets

MORE INFORMATION ...

90% of exhibitors are French. In 2017 the remaining 10% came from Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the UK.

The Champagne Ardennes, Tarn and Provence regional bodies are exhibiting at GOURMET SELECTION to promote their local food and gastronomy.

2017 EXHIBITORS