The 2023 rates
Rates are valid all 2 days of the trade show. The prices shown are incl.VAT.
|From May 3rd|
|From May 4th|
|From July 5th|
|From September 1st|
The purchase of the ticket on the spot will be charged at €55
Contact our visitor hotline as of now!
- By mail: [email protected]
Access conditions to the trade show
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Each badge/entry is valid for one person.
- Badges are personal and non-transferable: proof of identity may be requested at the Gourmet Selection entrances.
- Badges cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased.
- Gourmet Selection is an event strictly reserved for professionals, children under 16 years old, even accompanied, will not be allowed to enter the show.
To obtain your visa
All foreign nationals (outside the European Union) who wish to come to France, even for professional reasons, must be able to present at the border the regulatory documents relating to the purpose of the stay, means of subsistence and accommodation conditions. As a general rule, unless exempted, a visa is required. It must be applied for before departure at the French embassy or consulate in the applicant's country of residence.
To obtain your visa, you will need to complete your application by providing an official letter of invitation from the exhibition to the French embassy or consulate in your country of residence. To make it easier for you to obtain this letter, Gourmet Selection provides you with a form, available directly from your visitor's area.
Gourmet Selection will open its doors in strict compliance with the sanitary measures recommended by the Government. You will be able to meet your suppliers and partners with complete peace of mind.