The trade show dedicated to gourmet and fine food suppliers
- Promote your products to fine food shops and major buyers from retail and food service.
- Discover new market players looking for new niche products offering high added value.
- Develop your sales and build commercial ties with target partners.
- Assert your brand image towards key market players and the trade media.
Added value from Gourmet Selection
- An annual show to meet the needs of fine food retailers for range rotation.
- A 2-day duration, both short and efficient, held on a Sunday and Monday to capture the most visits.
- The vitality of start-ups: 25% of exhibitors have been trading for less than 2 years.
- A top-end offer.
- A trend barometer for the fine food market.
"The visitors are a perfect fit with our target audience. Good general organization, interesting and valuable Best Of show feature."
Excel Foie Gras SAS
Share the enthusiasm of fine food professionals
87% of distributors and producers say they are optimistic about their sector
Meet qualified professional visitors
Fine food shops 50 %
Wine stores / Food professionals (delicatessens, cheesemongers, pork butchers, confectioners, chocolate shops), etc.
Wholesalers / Duty free / Import-Export / Traders / Department stores / Central purchasing offices, etc.
Hospitality & food service 7,5%
Out-of-home food service distributors and wholesalers.Commercial food service / Sommeliers / E-commerce, Works councils / Other, etc.
Who are the visitors?
- 4300 buyers and specifiers
- 77% with a decision-making role
- 93% of visitors from France
- Top 5 regions: Ile-de-France, Brittany, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Nouvelle Aquitaine, Hauts-de-France
- 7% from abroad
- Top 4 countries: Belgium, Italy, Spain,
Visitors particularly value the quality of exhibitors and products presented and the wide variety of goods on offer*
- Visitor satisfaction 96 %
- Intention to visit again 97 %
*Visitor survey, Gourmet Selection 2019
These brands visited the show in 2021
Androuet, Bazarchic.com, Botanic, Culturespaces, Ducasse Paris, Eataly, Galeries Lafayette, Hediard, La grande épicerie de Paris, La maison Plisson, Lafayette Gourmet, Le Delas, Lenôtre, Monoprix, M.Bricolage, Musée du Louvre, Oliviers&co, Potel et Chabot, Printemps, Quitoque, Réunion des Musées Nationaux Grand Palais, Royal Monceau, Tour d’Argent, Un saumon à Paris, Veepee, Zodio
Present your fine products
Top 3 product interests: savoury groceries, sweet groceries, wines, spirits, alcoholic beverages
- Savoury groceries: condiments, spices, salt, pepper, vinegar, pasta, rice, crackers, chutney, mustard, oil, conserves…
- Sweet groceries: biscuits, chocolate, cakes and pastries, confectionery, honey, spreads, candied fruit, jam…
- Alcoholic drinks: beer, cider, wine, spirits, liqueurs.
- Delicatessen: foie gras, dips, prepared dishes, regional and ethnic specialities.
- Tableware and packaging: decoration, packaging, utensils, kitchen accessories, gift sets.
- Beverages: fruit juice, tea, coffee, herbal tea, water, cocoa.
- Meat products: cured meat, terrine, ham, pâté, meat.
- Seafood (fresh or canned): sardines, tuna, salmon, seaweed, caviar.
- Fruit, vegetables and flowers: edible flowers, mushrooms, truffles.
Who are the exhibitors?
- 350 exhibitors
- French 77%
- European 23%
Exhibitors particularly value the quality and the professional and convivial atmosphere of the show**
- Exhibitor satisfaction 97 %
- Intention to exhibit again 85 %
**Exhibitor survey, Gourmet Selection 2019
These firms signed up for the 2022 show
LA PLANTATION, CHOCOLAT MATHEZ, CONSERVERIE GROIX ET NATURE, MAXIM'S DE PARIS, BON VIVANT, DOLFIN, STURGEON SCEA, CASTAING FOIS GRAS, Distillerie Paul Devoille -René de Miscault, MUROISE ET COMPAGNIE SARL, Christine Le Tennier, EVOOTRADE, LES ABEILLES DE MALESCOT, HASNAÂ CHOCOLATS GRANDS CRUS, CONSERVERIE ÎLE D'YEU, A L'Olivier, BARON & CHASSING L'Epicerie Fine, DUNDOON, KAVIARI, BISCOTTERIE LA CHATERACOISE, SUM, ATELIER BERNARD MAROT, La maison d'Armorine, CAFE-TASSE / CHOC AND CO, MAISON PECOU, LADOLEA OLIVE OIL, LE COUR D'ORGERES, SECRET DE FAMILLE, BOCALERIE DES GROUMETS, LORLUT Caramels, Pointe de Penmarc'h, François Doucet Confiseur, P&O FINE FOODS, SDP RUNGIS, CONFISERIE ADAM, ARTZNER EDOUARD, Moulin Castela France, Les Jardins de Gaïa, OLIV&SENS, LA BOITE EN FER, TERRAMOKA, LES DELICES DE SAINT ORENS, OH GOURMAND, CAFES HENRI, MIEL ET MIELS, ALZIARI, MA VIE GOURMANDE PARIS, NOUGAT DIANE DE POYTIERS, DOMAINE DES TERRES ROUGES, TERRE EXOTIQUE, Moutarderie Pommery®, BARONNY'S . THES-INFUSIONS, COMPAGNIE COLONIALE, Epices Max Daumin, TERRE D'OC, GULIUS, Maison Perrotte, CLOVIS, Alain Milliat, Alimentation Fine de France, CHOCOLATERIE MONBANA, Mon Pari Gourmand, Ciao Gusto, EARL DE LA SAUQUE, La Perle des Dieux, ETS GUINGUET SARL.
Special events to promote your products
“BEST OF” COMPETITION
As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity of entering a product from your range in our “Best Of” competition. The judging panel, whose membership has not yet been revealed, firstly shortlists the products to be admitted to the competition. Then the judges meet up at the beginning of September to taste, test, and finally elect the big winners in each category.
Products are selected for their organoleptic qualities: visual appeal, texture, taste, smell, flavours. Non-food products are judged on criteria such as innovation, environmental impact, etc
Take advantage of unique visibility:
Before the show:
- 4 months before the exhibition, the list of shortlisted products is sent out to journalists. Media coverage begins in June.
- Products are highlighted on the exhibition’s website and social media.
During the show:
- The awards are presented to winners by the chair of the judging panel and the products are showcased in a dedicated area. You also receive material to promote your award on your stand.
- Your products are displayed in the press lounge, where journalists will be invited to taste them.
After the show:
- Media coverage continues.
- Winners will be promoted on the exhibition’s web site and social media.
A press office at your disposal
Tell our press team about your new products or a brand or product launch, and they will pass your news on to the specialist and general interest media.
The show is covered by all the press titles in the sector, both trade journals and general interest magazines. These include: Le Monde de l’épicerie fine, l’Express, Maxi Cuisine, RIA, Le Monde des boulangers et des pâtissiers, Rungis Actualités, V&S News, LSA, La revue du détaillant, Gault & Millau, Gourmets&Co, etc.
In Gourmet Selection customer zone, you can:
- Get a quotation
- Book your stand
- Be contacted by the event team
Applications to exhibit are vetted by a selection committee which assesses the suitability of the products with regard to the values of the show and gives final approval for the registration. We pay particular attention to the quality of products.
Extend the trade show experience on CXMP, the Gourmet Selection marketplace
Why become a seller?
Have direct and simultaneous access to thousands of qualified buyers.
Keep trading all year round.
Keep in touch with your partners outside physical events.
Manage your business with ease thanks to an interactive tool with cutting-edge features.
Exchange Safely with your clients thanks to secure transactions.