Retail channels are constantly changing, made up of retailers who are also obliged to be increasingly innovative and search out the best concepts to drive their points of sale.
HAVE YOU INVENTED AN ORIGINAL WAY OF SHOWCASING PRODUCTS? Then let the world know about it by taking part in this new competition.
Les Quintessences will pay tribute to the initiatives that bring out the best in the profession: the best concepts from sellers of fine food, whether they be delicatessens, hotels, tasting areas, cafes, restaurants, etc.
This competition is open to all sectors of distribution, both in France and abroad.
The categories are as follows:
- Point of sale category: organisation of events, special features, workshops, etc., the original optimisation and layout of retail space;
- Digital category: online shop, drive to store, social media, apps, etc.;
- Design/deco category: merchandising, POS promotion, etc.;
- Sustainability category: an eco-friendly spirit, etc.
WHY ENTER THE COMPETITION?
- give your point of sale additional visibility in the media, on social media and towards exhibitors
- enjoy a delicious meal in a gastronomic restaurant
- become a member of the judging panel yourself.
HOW TO ENTER
Registrations are open from 5 July to 6 September 2019.
The award ceremony will be held during the show on Monday 23 September 2019.
The judging panel chaired by Raphaële Marchal is made up of experts and industry professionals who will vote for the most innovative and inventive ideas.
Raphaële Marchal, an enthusiast of fine food and outstanding produce, is a culinary journalist and the founder of the blog En Rang d’Oignons.