Acting as a barometer for the latest trends in the fine food sector, the BEST OF GOURMET SELECTION awards will take place again this year during the exhibition. The competition is open to all exhibitors.
This year, the judging panel will be chaired by Vincent Ferniot.
Five carefully selected professionals - a fine food commercial agent, two journalists, two gourmet store owners - joined him to select the winning entries:
- Sophie MENUT – Editor in chief of Cuisine & Vins de France
- Alessandra PIERINI – owner of the italian gourmet store RAP in Paris
- Alexis ROUX DE BEZIEUX – owner of Causses, a gourmet store in Paris and President of the FNDECB (French federation of grocery shops)
- Mélanie NOTARI – Fine food sales agent
- Hélena MORNA – Journalist at Europe 1 (French radio)
RULES ENTRY AND TIMELINE
. From March to the end of July : Exhibitors are invited to submit their entries for the judges to create relevant categories.
. Early September : The judging panel shortlists the best products and picks up winners.
. On September, 23rd, the first day of the show: The winners in each category are announced and showcased on a dedicated stand
Find the 21 products selected by the jury.