Updated on 09/13/2021
Present on exhibition Gourmet
From 12 to September 13, 2021
20 BIS RUE VAUTIER
94340 JOINVILLE LE PONT
Maison ROUX - Macarons de Provence
La Maison Roux is an artisanal cookie factory specializing in the production of real soft macaroons according to the traditional recipe of Provence and Languedoc.
Naturally gluten-free and lactose-free, ROUX macaroons are made from natural, organic ingredients and without preservatives.
BISCUITERIE LES MIRLIFLORES
The biscuit factory Les Mirliflores, created in 2017 by Elisa and Gwenaëlle, is located in an old farm in the Tarn.
We have a unique, original and gourmet concept: mixing pastry and French History.
The principle: Offer you biscuits, which we both make by hand from ancient recipes, in order to make you discover delicacies with forgotten flavors, which made the happiness of our ancestors!
A little extra: A booklet is slipped inside each box to make you discover the history of the biscuit and some of its ingredients (which many of us know, such as sugar, cocoa, butter. .. without ever asking us the question of their origin).
The fruit of long research work in various historical, culinary, medicinal and iconographic documents, our products are the result of many hours spent testing and rediscovering pastry through the centuries.
So we have a range of old biscuits:
- The biscuits de la Joie, biscuits from the Middle Ages with cinnamon and almonds;
- The bridaveaux, shortbread with Renaissance violet;
- The macarons, crunchy version, whose recipe dates from the 17th century;
- The massepains au chocolat, a recipe from the 18th century, one of the first cocoa pastries in history;
- The boules de poilus, hazelnut and orange blossom biscuits, which were made during the First World War by certain Poilus families.
This spring 2020, we have created a new range: infusions, teas and preparations for hot chocolates, inspired by past centuries. Like biscuits, there is a small booklet inside the boxes to learn about the history of the drink and some of its ingredients.
- Mélehant, infusion mint / anise / lemon, from the Middle Ages;
- Guillemette, Renaissance hibiscus apple infusion;
- Céleste, pear green tea from the 17th century;
- Auguste, green pineapple coconut tea from the 18th century;
- Preparation for hot chocolate N ° 1, 18th century recipe with cinnamon and Long Java pepper.