- ATELIER BERNARD MAROT
Updated on 06/09/2021
Present on exhibition Gourmet 2021
From 12 to September 13, 2021
ATELIER BERNARD MAROT
10 RUE JEAN MOULIN
BISCUITERIE LES MIRLIFLORES
The biscuit factory Les Mirliflores, created in 2017 by Elisa and Gwenaëlle, is located in an old farm in the Tarn.
We have a unique, original and gourmet concept: mixing pastry and French History.
The principle: Offer you biscuits, which we both make by hand from ancient recipes, in order to make you discover delicacies with forgotten flavors, which made the happiness of our ancestors!
A little extra: A booklet is slipped inside each box to make you discover the history of the biscuit and some of its ingredients (which many of us know, such as sugar, cocoa, butter. .. without ever asking us the question of their origin).
The fruit of long research work in various historical, culinary, medicinal and iconographic documents, our products are the result of many hours spent testing and rediscovering pastry through the centuries.
So we have a range of old biscuits:
- The biscuits de la Joie, biscuits from the Middle Ages with cinnamon and almonds;
- The bridaveaux, shortbread with Renaissance violet;
- The macarons, crunchy version, whose recipe dates from the 17th century;
- The massepains au chocolat, a recipe from the 18th century, one of the first cocoa pastries in history;
- The boules de poilus, hazelnut and orange blossom biscuits, which were made during the First World War by certain Poilus families.
This spring 2020, we have created a new range: infusions, teas and preparations for hot chocolates, inspired by past centuries. Like biscuits, there is a small booklet inside the boxes to learn about the history of the drink and some of its ingredients.
- Mélehant, infusion mint / anise / lemon, from the Middle Ages;
- Guillemette, Renaissance hibiscus apple infusion;
- Céleste, pear green tea from the 17th century;
- Auguste, green pineapple coconut tea from the 18th century;
- Preparation for hot chocolate N ° 1, 18th century recipe with cinnamon and Long Java pepper.
Every day, our shared and deeply held passion for produce of the terroir drives us to put our high standards to good use in the food industry by combining new, ever-more original flavours.
SDP Rungis now has more than 1500 luxury delicatessen products. From special butcher’s cuts to ready meals and other organic catering products, the business and its seven brands offer outstanding expertise that combines produce of the terroir with food innovations, surprising even the most demanding diners. Let’s take a closer look at the professional world we share with the 6000 sellers we support every day.
Each and every day, we dream up which flavours and textures will become part of the essential dishes of the future. We create new symphonies of flavours that will surprise even the most experienced of culinary experts.
Our taste selections combine all the delicacy of French culinary tradition with the freshness of world flavours.
These selections sweep you off to faraway places!